Start Your risk free 21 day TrialGet access to all of your Google keywords, increase your search rankings and grow your organic traffic.
Your 25% SEOmoz discount will be applied if you continue with HitTail after your 21 day trial.
- Monthly subscription
- Monthly unique visitors Visitors do not include page-to-page visits from within the site's domain, nor do we count multiple visits to the same page from the same user within one browser session. As a result, our counts are typically lower than the visit count reported by other tracking systems. We show you how many website visits your site receives per month on your dashboard.
- Google keyword imports Daily or weekly keyword imports of your Google keywords - gain access to your "not provided" keywords.
- Unlimited domains Every HitTail plan includes unlimited domains.
- Real-time reporting The Search Hits tab gives you real-time data of all search activity that leads to your site.
- Keyword suggestions The Suggestions tab is the heart of HitTail. This is where you save time and gain an advantage over your competitors. HitTail finds underperforming terms and calls them out as good candidates for new blog posts, Web pages, or paid keyword campaigns.
- Supports all languages From Latin languages to Chinese, Greek and Hebrew, HitTail can handle it. We also handle foreign search engines like Baidu and Sogou.
- One-click custom articles Backed by a network of 80,000 professional writers, we will turn any keyword suggestion into a high-quality, custom, keyword-focused article for $19.
- Export keyword data to Excel Download your hits, keywords, suggestions, and to do items into Excel format with the click of a button.
- Email alerts for keyword suggestions Receive daily or weekly emails with your keyword suggestions.
How does the free trial work?
If you cancel within 21 days of signing up you won't be charged a dime. After the 21 day trial you will be charged a monthly fee according to the plan you've chosen. You can cancel anytime.
What if I go over my monthly limit?
If you exceed your plan's capacity for two consecutive months, we will notify you and upgrade you to the appropriate plan.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. HitTail is a monthly service with no long-term commitment. All plans are month to month, and you can cancel anytime.
Analytics for the rest of us.- PC World