Thanks to websites such as YouTube, creating a long tail video provides anyone with information an opportunity to share it with an online audience. Here’s how some people are benefitting from online videos:
- Businesses can share an in-depth message about their products or services.
- Educators can offer educational lessons to anyone looking to learn about a specific topic.
- Talents such as filmmakers, actors and singers can showcase their creative gifts and entertain online audiences.
- Bloggers can express their thoughts via a video blog instead of a written content blog.
- Videographers can generate an online income with their videos based on affiliates and viewership.
In short, long tail video is a great way to promote your business or mission; and to increase your income.
In order to succeed in promoting your long tail video, it’s important that you optimize it. This may seem unnecessary since it’s a video with possibly little to no content.
However, it’s as crucial as a website loaded with web content to optimize your online video. Remember optimization means traffic.
How Do You Make Your Long Tail Video Optimized?
For starters, choose keywords that are relevant to your video. Long tail keywords would be your best choice. This is because people search more with long tail keywords versus generic keywords.
With over 1.2 billion keywords analyzed, Hittail can help you select the right long tail keywords.
Where to Place Long Tail Keywords
To get your long tail video indexed by search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, you should place long tail keywords in the following locations:
Remember that optimizing your title is a powerful SEO move when it comes to ranking high on search engine result pages (SERPs). Also, consider adding the term “video” to your title. This way anyone searching on the SERPs for videos will find your video.
Write a vivid description explaining what your long tail video is about. Include your long tail keywords.
Keep in mind the audience searching for your video. With that in mind, choose a unique long tail keyword phrase as a tag for your online video to be searched by.
Online videos continue to grow in popularity and are unlikely to die down anytime soon. So make your business or ideas known to a worldwide audience with an online video.
Just make sure:
- It’s a long tail video
- You use Hittail for your optimization needs.